May on the Day is a family fun afternoon to dance around the Maypole, accompanied with the Pump House Clog Morris, on Sunday 5th May 1.30pm – 4pm at Reveley Lodge.
Activities include: Bouncy Castle, Make a May Day Hat or Green Man Mask, Scavenger Hunt, Reveley’s Trebruschet, Splat the Rat, Tombola etc. and Homemade Teas.
May on the Day this year are being supported by Hertfordshire Police who will providing lots of fun things to do, including:
- Have your fingerprints taken
- Look round a police vehicle
- Run past a speed board to see how fast you can go
- Try on some goggles to realise how alcohol affects you
- Once fingerprinted, you can have your ‘mugshot’ taken!
Adults £4, Children free