Getting Together clubs are well-being clubs for people over 55 in Watford Borough and Three Rivers
Meet friends, old and new at a Getting Together Club near you. There is something for everyone, exercise, arts & crafts, singing, dancing, and most importantly, friendship.
- Getting Together Leavesden Green Club: Every Friday 11am – 3pm – Leavesden Green Community Hub, Clarke Way, Watford, WD25 0BW
- Getting Together Horwood Court Club: Every Friday 11.30am – 1.30pm – Hillrise Avenue, Watford WD24 7NG
- Getting Together Woodside club: Every Friday 11am – 3pm – Woodside Community Centre, The Brow, Watford, WD25 7ET
- Getting Together The Holywell: Every Wednesday 10.30am – 12.30pm– The Church by the crossing, Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 6NU
- Getting Together Halsey Court: Every Thursday 11am-3pm– Halsey Masonic Hall, Rickmansworth Road, Watford, WD18 0JE
- Getting Together: Every Thursday 10.30am – 1.30pm – Holywell Community Centre, Chaffinch Lane, Watford, WD18 9QD
- Getting Togther Eastbury Court: Every Wednesday 10.30am – 12.30pm – Eastbury Court, Longcroft, Watford, WD19 4JX
Getting Together supports local, social health and wellbeing groups and activities across Watford & Three Rivers.
For more information call: 01923 216967 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org