Hosted by Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service and Hertfordshire County Council, you are invited to a public meeting at Wellspring Church, 1 Wellspring Way, Watford WD17 2AH on Wednesday 23rd January at 6pm – 8pm to give your views on the draft plan for the future of the fire and rescue service in the county.
The draft Integrated Risk Management Plan makes key proposals including:
- Investing more in firefighter training
- Investing in preventing fires and making sure buildings are safe
- Trialling the use of new firefighting vehicles alongside traditional fire engines
- Making changes to crewing and shift patterns
- Making better use of on-call firefighters
You can read the full draft of the IRMP online at https://bit.ly/2GWokl6